As they chase dreams that have lost all meaning, a widowed father and his musician son, a TV broadcaster and her younger boyfriend, and a married professor inspired by his student are forced to compromise on which desires to sublimate and which desires consummate.
Producer: Plateau Films and Asacine Produções
Distribution: Plateau Films and Cinematográfica Polifilmes
Director and story: Mauro Giuntini – Screenplay: Di Moreti – Producer and executive producer: Márcio Curi – Production manager – Beth Curi – Cinematographer: André Luis da Cunha – Art director: Luis Augusto Jungman (Girafa) – Original soundtrack: Patrick de Jongh – Editor: Willem Dias – Sound design and post production design: Dirceu Lustosa - Sound: Chico Bororo
Leonardo Medeiros, Narciza Leão, Chico Sant’Anna, Eduardo Moraes, Tatiana Muniz, Sérgio Sartório, Alice Stefânia, Camila Meskel, and Ada Luana.
Brazilian Audiovisual Sector Fund (Fundo Setorial do Audiovisual – FSA), South Region Development Bank (Banco Regional de Desenvolvimento do Extremo Sul – BRDE), and Federal District Fund for the Arts and Culture (Fundo de Apoio à Arte e Cultura do DF – FAC).
Festivals and Awards
- 16th Cinesul – Ibero-American Film Festival, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2009 – Best Drama Award Feature-Length Film (Popular Jury);
- 12th Cine PE Film Festival of Recife, Brazil, 2008 – Best Actor and Supporting Actor Awards;
- 40th Festival of Brazilian Cinema – Brasilia Showcase, 2007
- Federal District Legislative Assembly Award for Best Feature Film from Brasilia;
- 32nd São Paulo International Film Showcase, 2008;
- 12th Cine las Americas, Austin, Texas, 2009;
- 12º FAM – Florianópolis Audiovisual MERCOSUR – Brazil 2008;
- V International Panorama of Film, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil, 2009;
- 15th Film and Video Festival of Cuiabá, Mato Gross, Brazil, 2008;